Tane and Rebecca aren’t sure what to make of it. A sequence of 1s and 0s, the message looks like nothing more than a random collection of alternating digits. As they work to decode it, and the ones that follow, it slowly it becomes clear—the messages are from the future! They are being sent back in time!
Suggested Age Range: 10 yrs +
(189 ratings by visitors to this site)
Read this book? Add your rating
If there is one book every person should read it is this one......
- Nayu's Reading Corner - July 2010
This book was so good, I couldn't wait until Friday to review it....
- Children's Atheneum - August 2010
Exciting and thought-provoking…...
- Kirkus Reviews - September 2008
Falkner crafts a solid thriller for his U.S. debut...
- John Peters, Booklist - September 2008
- Joy Lawn, Bookseller+Publisher Magazine - September 2008